The Commercial Painting Industry Association (CPIA) will hold their inaugural CPIA Leadership Conference October 19-21, 2021, at the beautiful Hammock Beach Golf Resort & Spa, in Palm Coast, Florida.
Commercial contractors are invited to join the leadership teams of some of the top commercial painting businesses in North America. The event will will include educational tracks, networking activities and business-building discussions. In addition to commercial painting contractors, there will be an attendance of architects, interior designers, engineers, and asset owners.
"Our goal is to connect industry leaders on a deeper level, more than just ‘shop talk,’ through our peer group model and hands-on events such as this conference," said Aaron Moore, President of Precision Painting & Decorating.
- Keynote speaker Sean Snaith, Director of the Institute for Economic Forecasting, University of Central Florida, and consultant to multinational corporations, governments, and news media
- Dwain Deville CEO coach and author Dwain DeVille
- Jim McBrayer, Sales Guru, CEO, McBrayer & Associates
- Laurence Pearlman, Risk Management Adviser, Senior Vice President, Consulting Solutions
- Roundtable and panel discussions with top industry leaders and influencers in the commercial painting industry
- Networking receptions
- World-class recreational activities—oceanfront golfing, a kayaking ecotour, and a sport fishing excursion
The event will be co-located with Technology Publishing Company’s popular hosted buyer event, Contractor Connect, October 20-22, 2021, dedicated for the first time to commercial painting.
To learn more and register https://www.paintsquare.com/cpia2021paintsquare.com/cpia2021.
Add new comment